Be Healthy!! =)
OMG, its been a while i didn't post anything on my blog. first is because there's nothing interesting I can share about for last few weeks, secondly, I'm so lazy to turn on my lappy during weekends, third, I'm so addicted to sleep and forth, I'm very into my Cherry -feeding her, cleaning her cage, talk to her and everything is about her. He3. Being at home for a month is enough to gain ur weight, get double chin, pimples, and one for most, sleep at 8.00pm.ha3. so, when i read uruk's status at ym, i definitely get excited. it has been 2 long I'm not playing futsal or tennis bcz its hard to gather people and get a free court for tennis..at least a cheap one.he3. so i joined them playing futsal last night and guess what..they choose Bangi which is out of my mind!!! jauh tuhhhhhhhhhh..who are them? (pra, bawan, nik, kema, eni, jijo, uruk, gedo, nani, king, md no, and kwn pra)..hurmm...but, thanks to uruk cz organized this futsal..i really enjoyed it.. :-) First 10 minutes, I can run from one goal post to another goal post. i am overzealous. excited until i get tired. really tired. i can feel there's pain everywhere. every joint on my body. OMG, it shows that I have to do something with it. I used to run around the football field for 4 times but now only 10 minutes on game? no no no...ha3. terlebih sudah. overall, futsal sgt best. thanks to pra cz take me home with ur new wife =) bersukan sgt bgs utk kesihatan. i wake 'early' in da morning with joint pain and urat saraf....
Genre: , edit post
6 Responses
  1. pra Says:

    adushhh..pe lak new2 wife nih.jatuh aa saham aku ngan kwn2 ko naty.wakakaka..sian ke kwn2 ko yg br berhajat nak berkenalan ngan aku:p


  2. Sakilah Says:

    ha3, everyone knows ur new wife rite? vios blue in color!! =)


  3. Farhan Iqbal Says:

    kaman kilah...
    keep urself fit...
    jgn tido je...
    and jgn jd cam ignorant adults
    yg just tido and not paying attention to others...

    and ouh, nanti bile ko dh ada kat utp, and aku singgah utp ke, aku nk tgk ko slim...

    and ini arahan...
    :P

    ^^v


  4. epulupe Says:

    sakilah!!!
    fit la kmu!!
    ak nk join tennis lps neh...
    [racket squash ak dh reput so nk men laen plak....ahaha]

    bestnye futsal....bole x ad gathering batch buat futsal???
    ahahadbtt


  5. Sakilah Says:

    epul: of course we can organize a gathering..futsal tu leh wat league!! lg best~ =)

    paan: ha3. tdo is my new hobby la!! =)


  6. Majulah sukan utk negara

    haha.. sakilah, come on~ kalau x main, gi joging pon dah cukop. nnt gemok, dah x HOT =P

    btw, cherry siapa?