17 + 5 = 22
Alhamdulillah. i am officially 22 years old today. I WISH;

i could be at home at this time,
but I'm grateful i didn't, because if i do, i will miss the only chance to be at UTP on my birthday...
i could study abroad with my besties,
but I'm grateful i didn't because if i do, i wouldn't know these great people around me...
i could telling the whole world hows lucky I'm,
I'm grateful, eventhought I'm a talkative person, people still patient listen to my stories,

I'm grateful, eventhought I'm not a pretty person, people willing to be friends with me,
I'm grateful, eventhought I'm not a really pick-up person, people still tolerate with me,
I'm grateful, eventhought I'm not a brilliant person, people willing to hear me out..

Thank you to Abah and Mama for being very understanding and patient grew me up until I became a useful human being.. Abe, Kakak and Abe One for being the greatest siblings ever. Always listen, help me out when I'm in trouble. Eventhough we always got fight, I love it and I miss it when I'm far away in Tronoh.

To Cherri who always listen to me. Thank you. From your eyes, it shows everything.

To Syaque and Shahir, thank you very much for the surprise party last time. I really didn't expected it. I will always keep it in my mind as a greatest memories of my life.

Thank you so much to all my friends who are there, being so supportive. Cheer me up when I'm feeling down. Being honest for telling the truth. Being loyal to this friendship. For accepting me as the way I am...And for this 22th Birthday, I do hope my journey will always be cherished with colors and and wonderful moments.

Thank you.
9 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    HEPI BIRTHDAY DEAR...
    may all ur wishes comes true...amin...

    : : b o b : :


  2. haha.. no problem. it's the least we can do for you before we leave =)


  3. Sakilah Says:

    Bob: Thanks~ =)

    Shahir: Miss you guys a lot!! Wait for me k. I'll be there in 1 year time. Amin... =)


  4. Anonymous Says:

    hapy belated bday sakilah =) a year older a year wiser ok. hehe and may u hv a wonderful year ahead!


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Salam Sakilah,

    surely what happen to every one is the best thing had ever happen to him/her. the fate that Allah has given you, why u are at tronoh not somewhere else is the best thing to you, in which He knows that u can cope with it
    btw all the best for your future taking. take care =)


    Ummu,
    Semashur 2004


  6. kuяt nurmen Says:

    ;)

    enjoy your last year in UTP~
    it'll never come back.


  7. Anonymous Says:

    yeah...
    the last year act is the best...
    walaupun sgt banyak kije ok...hehe


  8. Sakilah Says:

    Aizat: thank you, pray for my success ya!!

    ummu: u r so rite.. im grateful for being one of ur fren..thanks..=)

    arel:hu3..definitely!!

    bob: itu sgt btul..but im a lazy one!! agagaga~ =p