A twist of fate will change our future plans forever

I just read this book entitle Rosie Dunne by Cecilia Ahern. Im sorry if im a lil bit a step behind from others since i just pick up this book recently, but this book really bothered my mind on one thing. A best friend can be your partner of crime, your love and your soulmate- for real. I'm not totally agree about this before. My best friend will remains as my best friend, but the way Cecilia Ahern describe on the characters and the story is really related to our real life. i enjoyed reading this book and able to finish it within 2 days. Guys n girls, do you agree with Cecilia? Will you fall in love with your best friend? just wondering..hu3
Genre: , edit post
5 Responses
  1. totally not..there's a thin line between friends and lover~but i think i'm still able to separate both categories from overlapping with each other~


  2. erlinahmad Says:

    Well girl, Cecilia is a very imaginative kind of novelist..The atmosphere she creates in each novel always feels like real!

    To me, love is very ambigious. u can fall for anyone even strangers. U might also fall for your best friend because u think he/she knows you better than anyone else which makes you feel it will be really comfortable spending a lifetime with him/her.

    Soulmate can be whomever that you can possibly imagined~


  3. Sakilah Says:

    mizah: thanks 4 ur opinion. i used to think like u b4.hu3 btw, it helps~ =)

    kak erlin: its really good 2 hear from diff perspective. hu3. thanks kak erlin~


  4. Anonymous Says:

    cecelia ahern!cop P.S I Love You die jugak kn??nanges sedu-sedan tgk movie P.S I Love You.


  5. Batman Says:

    yes...i did fall in love with my bush frenz..