Paintball = Pain-ball
i just transferred the pictures from memory card of my digicam to PC. Looking back on the photos, it reminds me to share about my paintball challenge organized by RNZ, celebrating their 15th years anniversary last week at Bukit Jalil Paintball Park. Actually it was my first time hang out with my DSK members.. so i bring my friends from line to accompany me besides, my team lack of girls member.

siap sedia utk berperang!!

position sudah diambil....

SERANNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x kotor pon kan..he3..

piece from Mr.Hafiz, Mr.Norizan and Mr.Nizam (^.^)

it was fun but very hot day so that my friends and i drive home earlier before my team make it to the semifinal. and Alhamdulillah, they won for 2nd runner up. Congrats guys!!! but, most of them got injured during the game. Too bad~ hu3

p/s: thanks Wak-Lu A and B, for the cashed money..we spent it for pizza~ =P
0 Responses