OPS Lemak!!
kerana lemak itu perlu dihapuskan...sindiket ini sungguh bahaya..AWAS!!

Salut!!! Comment allez-vous? Je suis etudiante. Hu3. It has been a while after my last post. Thank you for those who are concern kept reminding me to update The Sound Of Silence. Being quit messy recently with the FYP, FYDP, gamelan and bla bla bla.. It might take sometime for me to get used to it. Alhamdulillah, it almost a month after my new sem begun and i still can survive overhere. ;)

One thing that make me proud of UTP, first for most, finally we owned futsal courts!!! Yahoo.. Its such a good start for me to accomplish my mission. OPS Lemak. hu3. My God!! Such a tradition, almost all students who came back from internship experienced this situation. No offense!! But this is the feedback i got from seniors and friends.

I dont know whos the one that started this Operation, but what i know is, there are some of my friends who are not into sports finally take this opportunity to join this campaign. Hu hu hu. Its very happening when finally i saw the scenario in UTP changed lil bit when it comes to the evening. The jogging track in front of UTP will be hectic with students. Some of them jogging, dating, football, and the most interesting part is playing kites. So cute. Wanna try someday. Hu hu hu ..

And for my initiative, I start with light exercise which is jogging. Yeah, this is my expertise besides sleeping and eating in my small-messy-room. hu hu hu. And today, the Operation improved. I played tennis, and it is something that i can be proud about..After 1 year i didnt touched the racket, I still can play it!! yeah..

Oppss, its already 3.10 am and i got a date with coach Bella tomorrow morning..Yeah, I got this jogging session at 6.30am..catch you later then..

Bonne Nuit.
Genre: , edit post
8 Responses
  1. pra Says:

    wow.finally...pasnih menggiurkan la eh badan tuh :)


  2. Anonymous Says:

    to sakilah : hehehe.. berjaya mission impossible kite hari ini!!!! yeahuuuuuu!!! :D


  3. Unknown Says:

    hihi tu lah kan, balik intern badan mesti naik huu. takpe takpe, jom exercise to shed all the fat! chaiyok chaiyok!


  4. Sakilah Says:

    hafiz: erkk..mengiurkn?ha3..bersenam untuk sihat!!

    bella: i know this is you. mari berusaha lg Bella!!

    kak alin: u r my inspiration..idol!! hu3..how to lose weight!!!


  5. Nur Diana Says:

    Nk lose weight gakk!!


  6. Anonymous Says:

    hahaha da gomok baru nak jog? :P


  7. nabilatiqah Says:

    sakilah! OPS Lemak kiter da tergendala lamer da niee!!


  8. Sakilah Says:

    kak yane: come and join us. everyday, 6.30am, only on sports complex!! ha3

    pell: ha3.bese latu..adat manusia..mmg suke cm2..tp xpe blum extreme gemok lg~ lalallala..

    bella: hu3.ops lemak tetap berjalan with varies of activities. OPS layang2, tennis, and futsal also in the list!!