a mi manera
Finally got out of my own way

I've Finally started living for today

I finally know that I needed to grow

And finally know that- Fergie


Oceans a part day after day, finally this Internship come to the end. Alhamdulillah, it end up with full colors and just wait and see the grade later on. Amin. Internship did changed me a little bit especially on the way i think and the way i reflect but don't worry, i still the old me . Thank you very much to all Project Team and my beloved supervisors for guiding me through out this programme..And to all my babes, we are Final Year Student at last!!! ha ha ha. Syukur2.

To all my new friends, new contacts, new buddies, best of luck to all of you. Do keep in touch okay. lots of things i want to share about my internship but i think its enough. let it be between those who are there with me. he3. so, there's only few days left for me to prepare myself before step into new semester. i really need to prepare physically and MENTALITY especially. Back to old life style, i think its not that difficult to get used to it. But what i really concern about is TIME constrain. I don't know if its enough for me to fulfill my wish list during this 1 year left as a student, Insyaallah. There are so many things i want to do while I'm being as a student. And there are lots of things also that i scared about. Projects, assignments and what so ever that will be make my life messy and bla bla bla bla.
However, life must go on right? There's a long long journey that I've to go through. Just need the strength and passion on doing things and survive this life. I hope this year will be beyond my imagination and desire. I hope i can fix everything that i mess up during my previous years.. and i hope there are still have tomorrows for me.
Genre: , edit post
0 Responses