Craving for Pasta!!
I've lost count how many times I surf the same page, the same window, looking for this creamy, cheesy, fatty pasta. If people think that no wonder I've gained XX lb during my internship, i don't mind and i don't really care. (I care!!!!!!!!) This is the moment i enjoyed my meals and good stuffs. Wahh, don't you think having a good meal can bring you to the other world? The world which can terminate all your problems and load of works? Hu3. I don't mean that my mom's cook doesn't taste good but I just want something cheesy meesy, moistly and nyummy. I'm very glad if people can tell me which is the best restaurant that can serve the best pasta in this world, (too ambitious) in KL. Hu3. Make it by my self will be a great idea but i know i'm not good in this. Hu3. Help me ya!! :)
Genre: , edit post
14 Responses
  1. oyenks Says:

    wah, rajin mengupdate blog ye
    teruskn :)
    me like pasta too
    cannot resist wooOh~


  2. Unknown Says:

    beb, lay out baru cantik!


  3. Sakilah Says:

    oyenks: ha3. when desire comes, nothing could stop it!! jom masak oyenks, kte mkn time training convo. =P


  4. Sakilah Says:

    Pidus: hu3. thanks dude. it has been a year pakai layout lama.try yg bru~ =)


  5. selamat makan.

    hey, im sure the one you had at The Gardens is the best you've ever tasted. cos it was prepared with love and care. lol


  6. yoyoe Says:

    sakilah, try la italiannies. quite ok la jugak pasta die..tp buat sndri plg puas ati :)


  7. Sakilah Says:

    shahir!!!yes, i really enjoy da meals last time!!and thanks to u n syaque for giving me d surprise bufday party. hu3. cepat balik plzzzzzz!!!!!!


  8. Sakilah Says:

    yoyoe: thanks for da great idea!! i've tasted their bolognese and meatballs. sgt sedap!!! nk pegi sorg2 x enjoy..i need companion.
    he3~


  9. Unknown Says:

    adoi. time tgh hari ni melihat blog ko membuatkan aku rasa lapar.


  10. xwizit Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  11. xwizit Says:

    Sakilah, one of the best pasta yang aku pernah makan is at Banquet kat Bangsar Village. Srsly, sedap sangat sangat! Aku tak igt apa nama dish tu tapi it was penne with smoked salmon. Try wehh very the creamy!


  12. haniza Says:

    em..yummynye gmbr tuh~


  13. Sakilah Says:

    Zali: hu3. tgh hari or malam or pagi, ble tgk gmbr ni mesti rse lapar!!!he3

    chept: owh really? i'll try to go there some other time since cuti h1n1 dh abes kn kn kn..btw, thanks~

    haniza:nyummyyy kan?? jom layan pasta!!


  14. RuGGers |8| Says:

    ibu..mane nk dpt layout baru??
    org nye xlawa ah..