Past and present..
Past..
i still remember, when i was kid, my mom always brought me to mosque for solat tarawikh. it was a wonderful memories because there're lots of things I've done without my mom's consent. hu3..Ampun. in my bag, I'll bring Maggie-eat after tarawikh 8 rakaat, fireworks- yeah, it is a routine to play the bunga api and mercun with my friends, plastics- this one is for bomb, have you ever play 'war game'? we put some water into the plastics, tight it, and throw it to the enemy!! yeah!!!, candles- sometimes, we like to go to graveyard, behind the mosque..he3~, and the list will keep changing depends on my plan. and sometimes, I'll bring my homework to the mosque while waiting for my mom.
kad raya - lots.. we able to hang it on the wall
baju raya- average..about 4-5 of baju kurung + jeans and shirts
kuih raya - i just eat it..don't know how to make it
duit raya - wahhhhhhh!!! lots~
this is how the Ramadhan when i was 5-10 years old. the memories remains in my mind.

Present..
Tarawikh- I went to the surau nearby because the mosque is quit far from our house, in my bag there is only sejadah..no more unnecessary things..hu3
fireworks- still there, but need to be aware of corps
kad raya- not even one!!!! people love to use sms and emails for greetings
baju raya- only 1 i guess, dont have time to shop
kuih raya- now, i made it by myself.. try it, taste it..he3
duit raya- hurmmm, i dont know if i can have it this year..hopefully!! hu3..

Eventhough the time passed by, the era keep changing, people are grown up, but the tradition is always remains.. the only changes is the way we celebrate it~ =)
Genre: edit post
3 Responses
  1. Keyrol Anwar Says:

    slamat hari rayee sakilahh!!!


  2. Sakilah Says:

    Selamat Hari Raya too Keyrol!!
    =P


  3. Husna Says:

    amboih! bawak bekal gi terawikh! :D :D

    p.s - gile lame tak gantung kad raye kat rumah. skrg sume gune online. tak feel!