Pohon Maaf
I don't know if this incident ever happened to you guys or not. But it happened to me this morning. Maybe there are lots of incidents happened in the train, but this one is really meant something to me. You can judge or say anything about my post. But i would like to share this feeling with you guys.
As usual, i went to LRT station since this is the best option for me to reach my workstation. It's not like yesterday, there are so many people at the station. So i need to queue for a quit long time. I take it as dugaan bulan puasa. I know Allah always test His slave. Suddenly, i heard something that really caught my attention. i tried to find where is the sound came from. Few seconds after that, the next train arrived. Luckily, i managed to get in the train. Alhamdulillah. And guess what? The sound that i heard before is came from a girl. She's wearing baju kurung with tudung. I can say that she's an ordinary person. Not really pretty but she's not ugly. Cute but not baby face. Average. She's reciting the Al-Quran. She stands just next to me. i taught she's going to end her recitation when she got in but she kept continue it even they're lots of people pushing to get in.
Insaf. Yes, she recited the Al-Quran all the way, page by page. It really put something on me. She reminds me on the cassettes that the surau in my neighborhood played it during Ramadhan and also during subuh. Listen to her recitation, made me calm. Soft and nice. I still remember what my Ustadz told me back to my high school. "If you can make people touched only by reciting the Al-Quran, u couldn't imagine how much the rewards that you will get". She also reminds me on my mistakes. Like a meditation for me. All things that I've done suddenly came out of my mind. On this opportunity, I would like to apologize to those who know me, to you who's reading right now, to KAMU, sorry for giving you the hard time all this while, and to everyone that i ever spoke to..

What else should I be
All apologies
What else could I say
Everyone is gay
What else could I write
I don't have the right
What else should I be
All apologies - NIRVANA
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    sbagai head of welfare utp open..i have work for you..

    sile carik dat lrt gal..n intro kt aku. hehe. bleh wat bini nie..aminnnn.

    hahaha.

    weh sakilah slmt hari rayeeeee jom la mkn2 ngn aku weh


  2. Sakilah Says:

    omg, already got a task?
    ha3..

    orite..ble? u decide~ =P