100 bucks!!
“Sikit-sikit lame2 jadi bukit”

“Kalau jadi bukit, what can I do?”

“Boley jadi kaye ke?” (whisper )


I’m pretty sure that every single of you have heard about this words. I used to have lots of piggybanks but not even one is full. I have this experience, when I broke my watermelon-piggybank just because to buy an ice-cream. So, from that day, I never use piggybank anymore to save my coins/money because it would be difficult whenever I want to buy something that I want. Kenape x mintak je ngan mak?à Skip that part..hu3. :)

And when I’m 12, my brother gives me a piggybank with a padlock for my achievement in UPSR. (I’ll never forget about it). Thank you bro. U r the best!!:D So, I guess this is good because I wont broke my piggybank anymore because it has padlock. And for your information, it almost 9 years but I still kept the piggybank with me. And it’s here. Right in front of me. He he he.


Last semester, I got this inspiration from my roommate. She has lots of coins. And she inspired me to do so. Do I have to mention her name? Hu3. Okey la.. Her name is Nur Amnanie and people called her Nanie. Looking at her money, I become jealous and I came out with this idea. Whenever I have lunch or dinner, I won’t use my coins. I’ll save it in my piggybank so that I’ll see the outcome. And after about 10 months, TARAAAAAAAAAA…. My piggybank is full. I wonder how much is in it. Is it 50 bucks? Or 100 bucks? Or more than that? I don’t know because I still waiting till the end of this semester to count it. Can’t wait. He3. :D

This is an achievement for me because I never done it before. I’m excited, nervous, ambitious and waiting for the time to count it. So, for this time being, I’m wondering about what I am going to do with the money. I’m thinking to buy something valuable, memorable, and usable and have sentimental value. I want it to be something special that will remains in my memories.

So here people, I need your suggestions and ideas. What should I buy with 100 bucks in my hand?

Handbag- I don’t think the money is enough for a handbag.

Wallet – I just got it for my birthday present.

Dress/shirt – it will not remain forever. Common.

Shoes – Hurmm…boring. :P

Books? – interesting.

What else??? What can we get with 100 bucks?? Think... and think… and think..

Now I realize, I always said that I don’t have money. But actually, when I’ve money, I don’t know how to use it. Most of my scholarship I spent for food. Food and food and food. I enjoy eating!!! Ha ha ha. So, help me out with this friends. I really appreciate it. Thanks. Adios. :)

"Show me the money!! money!! money!!"


Genre: , edit post
7 Responses
  1. epulupe Says:

    woa....rajen mnbung~~
    mnabung amalan mulia~~

    hint2: i luv perfume~~


  2. Anonymous Says:

    hehe..i used to have a box of coins, but i use it everyday, and fill it back with all the small changes evrday too. =P


  3. Sakilah Says:

    hu3..
    epul: thank you for ur suggestion. i'll keep it in my list.i luv parfume too~ =)

    mrjgx: really? ha3. make sure u use the money for good!! =P


  4. epulupe Says:

    hurm...consider dat perfume as a gift ok??how bout 4 a special person like me???
    ahaha...since when la ak neh dat special...ahaha


  5. auniafifah Says:

    ..ur abg is soooo sweet bg tabung! ckp psl tabung, time kck2 dlu my angah pnh curi mine sbb nk beli game tikam2 tu..hahaha trk kan!


  6. Sakilah Says:

    auni- hu3.tikam3.best tu..hu3..i used to tikam3..tp more korek tabung bcz nk eskem!! =P


  7. hey sakilah, u still got the money u saved? how bout... buy a book that teaches you how to make more money? =D

    so at the end of the day, u can spend more. hahaha. nak buat kahwin pon boleh =P