Thank You So Much, Im Sorry, Goodbye

“Thank you for your patience. You may leave the hall now.” The Invigilator.


That’s how the end of this semester. The super duper hectic semester. The tiring one. Ups and downs. But lots of memories. Though, I didn’t feel anything. No exited-ness? Happy? Far from it. Usually, I’m the happiest person in the world when it comes to the very last-final-paper. But dis semester is different. When the invigilator announced to put down your pen, the very first thing that came out of my mind is OMG, Im going for intern dh after dis.No way!!"..No more final paper for another 8 months!! Wow!! –still no sense. I’m supposed to be happy bcz the paper is not that tough. (But it doesn’t mean that I can answer it with flying colors. Just so-so. Hu3). So, I went to my room with no feelings. Just hoping that it would change when I met my friends.


“Oh, Imah and Lisa. Kte dh abes paper dh!!” shouting to them excitedly but it sounds freaky. The emotion and intonation didn’t match each other. Ishk, nape x rase ape2 ni? Tlg la!! Dh abes exam kottttt…I taught I’m the only one that feeling that way, but its not true. I share this feeling with my friends too. (Imah, Macob, Lisa…) hurm… hoping that it would change again when the night comes…


A-Night-With-Them
Eventhough it takes like 1 hour to gather all of us (me, lisa, nadia, imah, telok, pisem, hasrol a.k.a ayob, abu, shisha, gedo, majin, mok, and zali), but it really changed my mood for the day. We heading to McDonald’s since everybody were starving and didn’t take our dinner yet. Kami adalah muka2 tegar McD. So jgn tanye kenape McD. Ha3. It looks like almost every week we’ll spend our time at McD to have sundae ice-creams. Nyummyyy~



Lepaking, chatting, while eating was nice. It’s really fun when we started to talk heart to heart about our last2 moment.


“Nnti bile dh kt Labuan tu make sure sume pon pakai webcam”- Abu

“Nnti aku kt Kerteh nnti korg kene slalu visit aku taw!!”- Nadia a.ka. Macob

“Nnti kt Kerteh mane ade internet la Macob!!” – Telok

“Nnti kt JnJ aku sesorg dowh!”- Lisa

“Aku nk kurus intern ni!!” – Anonymous


Continue with photo shooting. Posing. And the very common thing -- Discuss what we’re going to do next. Again, it takes about 1 hour to decide where to go, what to do, who’s differ, who’s agree, who’s x kesah, mane2 pon boley. Aku okey jer.- u know who’s this guy...Ha3. Then, it was karok session since no one point out other ideas. Then, here it goes, three cars moving together heading to Shogun Batu Gajah.





On the way, I’ve a serious conversation with mok and zali talking about our internship.. rumah sewa.. and kerja? How much I felt like im too old to talk about these matters. Kalau dlu, asyik dgr seniors jer ckp psl ni.. hu3. Then, we spent like 2 hours at Shogun. I can see how talented my friends singing Awie’s and Ella’s songs!! Mok, I luv ur voice. Ha3. Nti duet lagi yer… Guess what? We select about 50 songs for that night… but unfortunately, we cant finished them all bcz the Shogun guy already give us warning by blinking the lamp! Crazy night…

Then, we heading to UTP. On the way, we fetch at Ameeth for the very last time before we go for internship. There, I met my KEMBARA friends. They just finished their meeting. How I really feel that I’m gonna miss them lots. We climb the mountains together, we spent our time at mapley together, we go for dinner together, and we have our futsal league together. It almost 3 years I know them and most of them are final year students. So, I’ll not see them after I coming back from internship. Gonna miss u guys…

Then, after eating and chatting about one hour, we decide to go back UTP. But, some of us came out with their crazy idea. They want to go to Lumut. They want to watch the sun rise. Ho ho ho. Very interesting idea but I cannot join them since I didn't finished yet packing all my bags and things. So sad. But I really enjoy the moment we spent together. Here I wanna say thank you sooooo much to all my friends for cherish my days, thank you too all seniors who help me lots in my studies and to survive in UTP. I’m sorry for all my wrong deeds. Hope to see you all during ur convocation day. I’ll come, Insyaallah since my sis also graduate as u r. That’s it. Good bye my friends. See you when I see you. Adios, amigos. Sayonara. Taaa~


When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;

When troubles come and my heart burdened be;

Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,

Until you come and sit awhile with me.


Thank you.

8 Responses
  1. epulupe Says:

    aw~~~
    im soooo miss my place...
    da place where i learnt so mny things....
    da place to be me...
    da place of comfort...
    da place of courage...

    argh!!!...i dare not to utter any words anymore....coz all i noe...da place is such a unique place....

    argh!!!...utp, where i grew from super-naive-n-keding guy to a seasoned person...

    utp....where i met my super quality frends...should i list them down???nope~~
    coz xckp tmpt LAH!!!

    -sakilah..sebak gle bce post ko neh...nk blk!!!....haih-


  2. Sakilah Says:

    epul, i wish u were here when we hang out together..lepak bersama..karok? itu yg pasti!hu3. dont worry epul, ur place is always in our heart..time kitorg duk bergossip, ayat2 ni mesti akn terkeluar:

    "kalau epul ade ni, mesti...bla bla bla.."
    "teringat kt epul time kte bla bla bla bla.."
    "dulu time epul ade bla bla bla..."

    how much we miss u too epul!!ha3.
    =)


  3. epulupe Says:

    aw~~..u mke me wanna cry...[suddenly becme ati tisu...haih....]

    siyesly..im touched by ur statemnts~~

    is it true my nme ad di mentioned kn dlm u guys pnye conversations???

    aaaaaaaaa!!!!!


  4. Sakilah Says:

    of course la..
    time nak exam..
    time lepak mapley..
    time mkn2..
    time nk g karok..

    see.. =)


  5. epulupe Says:

    plap3....yay~~~
    hi3


  6. easternC Says:

    wahahahahhaha ~
    samer2...
    its okay, i forgive u,
    tata ~
    :P


  7. Anonymous Says:

    hehe..
    ala sakilah
    ko pnye post nie
    mcm ko nak grad pulakkk
    ecehhh
    balek intern ade lagi 2 sem kot ko
    hahaha
    nway
    jmpe kt kl lepak2 k
    nnt calling2
    c u when i c u
    daa~ =)


  8. Sakilah Says:

    mrjgx : tu la psl..the point is, i wrote what i feel.hu3. this post is dedicated to all..including final year students..so, mmg x jmpe la kn? =P