A New Start

I move on from my not-really-user-friendly friendster blog to here. Hope it will be better than the previous one. It’s been awhile from my last entry… I guess I didn’t have ideas to write in this blog. Let see how it works..

Here it goes. A new start of my writing.

Hi Readers, (if I have any),

I guess this is my new start for blogging. Its already 6.10 early in the morning but I still can’t sleep. (Looking at my comfy bed. Soundless). It might be because of a glass of white coffee iced that I took like three hours ago..(mapley oh mapley). This is exam week and I supposed to study. Books on the table, notes like everywhere.. what a messy room u can imagine. I cannot read or study for my final exam at all. I think I’m too lazy, not in the mood and I’m not sleepy. zZzzZZzz. My attention is only to my black-shiny lappy~. So, I guess writing is the best way to spend my time with.

This semester means a lot to me. I’ve learnt lots of things, involve in several events and the best part when I met new friends. Start with Gamelan, and then Euphonious, 4-wheel drive, EDX, and UTP Tennis Open. All these events really left lots of memories in my diaries of life. Thanks to my parents and buddies who are always be by my side through up and down, thanks to my friends who teach me lots of things, thanks to all people around me... You made every seconds in my life very precious. Thank you very much. I can see how my life changed. I’m not a little girl anymore. I’ve to decide my own path, my own choice to lead my future. Too serious right? Hu hu hu. Just pretend to be an adult. Hu hu hu. I still luv ice creams. Don’t worry. I don’t know what I’m thinking right now but someone told me that, keep writing and you’ll feel better. So, this is a new start. I’ll keep writing and writing. I’ll come out with a new melody when I see you again. Catch you later blog!

Genre: edit post
3 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    keep it coming..i do read :)


  2. Husna Says:

    i'm linking your blog to mine :)


  3. epulupe Says:

    ngeee~~~
    u'll addicted 2 blog after dis...
    hik3......