Being tag???
Actually, I don't have any idea of this 'tagging thingy'. Since I've been tagged by Epul, let see what I can do with this thing.

Senaraikan 5 hadiah yang anda impikan:
  1. Porsche Cayman S
  2. White Beach House
  3. Drum Set
  4. Perfumes
  5. 5 more wishes.... =P
Senaraikan alasan atas pilihan anda itu:
  1. Because I know I wont get ONE. Just can dreams about it.
  2. Because I love nature but I can't build a house on top of mountains!!
  3. Because it is a good way to release your tension through music.
  4. Because I love it.
  5. Because 5 wishes never enough.
5 impresi terhadap orang yang diminati:
i don't really understand about this. is it my impression or, my dream-guy?

Perkara yang paling hebat pernah dilakukannya untuk anda:
since this tag is related to the above statement. i can't write it.

5 ciptaan yang paling disukai(tdk semestinya melibatkan teknologi yang maju)
  1. Human-beings.
  2. Sugar Glider
  3. Sushi
  4. Ice-creams
  5. Watch
Apakah perkara yang paling dibenci?
  1. Hypocrites
  2. Back-stubborn
  3. Snakes
  4. Fat
  5. Anything that i don't like
5 Orang yang yang mahu anda tag:
  1. YOU
  2. YOU
  3. YOU
  4. YOU
  5. YOU
=)
Genre: edit post
0 Responses