From Top To Toe!!
OMG, It was late. My hand quickly reached my hand phone and start to text Awin:

"Awin, dh bgn blum. Ak br bgn..so myb lmbt sket yek. Msg ak dlu b4 grak taw".


Yes, I got plan. Since my scholarship dh masuk, so I plan to go out with Awin. Why? Because we didn't go out for shopping since Bandung trip. (That was last semester break daaa... ) Itu sangat lama. Hu3. So, here we go. One Utama. Since there is the best mall for us to shop. Easy and worth it. Even though the beginning is not that fun, because we got the wrong way, stuck in traffic jam for half an hour, have to make a call for rescue, round the same round about for at least 4 times, but finally we reached there after 2 hours drive. ( it actually takes 20 minutes from my home to OU.LOL.) Ha3.

So, after stuck in the car for almost 2 hours, the very first place that we catch up is Shogun. Its not a place such a karaoke box or something but it is a food restaurant which serve up the sushi buffet, western, and etc. It worth it with RM 40++ to eat that kind of meals, but unfortunately our stomach cannot accommodate too much food. Ha3. (Itu tipu..). After one hour we spent our time there, we start the shopping thing.

You wont believe it if i said that we shop from top to toe. We got sandals, we got pants, we got belt, we got dress. Ha3. it was fun when u spent your money. But at the end, when look at your purse and see only blue sheets, its not fun anymore. I broke. Ha3. Shopping is a fun thing!!

I'm waiting for next month scholarship!!

=)
2 Responses
  1. "Shogun a food restaurant which serve up the sushi buffet, western, and etc. It worth it with RM 40++ "

    interesting. Bring me there next time we meet up. =D

    by i doubt my stomach can stuff up like before. haha


  2. Sakilah Says:

    ha ha ha..
    ya sure,actually ade correction sket..its not sushi buffet but japaneese food including sushi la~hu3.
    =P