After 10 Years. Still My Friend.

How he looks like? Do he still recognize me? What should i talk to him? Should i start the conversation first? Let me tell you a story that change my destiny. destiny? ha3. No la.. change my plan. he3. What is your reaction when someone call you and said that he want to meet you but.. it has been 10 years ago you don't see him. Jeng3. What is your expectation when you go to see him? What if he thinks that you are a boring person? What if he thinks that you've changed? What if he still expect the OLD you? Wondering...hu3.

Never think that a joke becomes real. This is how the story. Today is my second day at Great Eastern Mall. Been attached to the project there. So, my training will be there for this 8 months onwards. Babes, lepak2 kat Great Eastern Mall la plak..hu3. Our lunch hour is at 1.00pm. As usual, I'll be texting my friend from RNZ to wait for me for lunch at 11.30. Suddenly, my phone was ringing 25 minutes later. And thats it. Unexpected one. What a surprise? Two words can describe my feelings. Excited and nervous. OMG, he's OTW. ha3. But I am who I am. Not really care what people think. Just be the real me. he3.

We have our lunch at my place, bcz i only have one hour- to eat, to chat, to be nervous, to gossip, to toilet, and to meet him. ha3. We never stop chatting while eating. Lie. We are very friendly. True. Hu3. During our conversation, i realize the butterfly is gone. I dont feel nervous anymore. He still the same. Nothing to be nervous pon. We talk and talk like there is no tomorrow. Eventhough 1 hour cannot cover 10 years stories, but at least we update each other. I am happy to see him actually. I appreciate our friendship. Thanks to You. How much friend means a lot to me.

I read this from one site. If they are scared of you when you need help, sorry, that's not friendship. If their attitude is "for better or worse," if they stick by you through thick and thin, that's when you can tell it's friendship. I do have some friends, but not as many as I thought. A friend will tell you when he or she thinks you're full of shit, but always casts it that way, never as a statement of fact. Hurm..

After 10 years, he still my friend. Glad to see you. =)
Genre: , edit post
7 Responses
  1. yieyapseng Says:

    nice story.. im speechless =)


  2. epulupe Says:

    i'll utilise cmmnt from now on...hi3...

    ehem3....

    10 yrs.... lame tuh!!!
    kite br 4 bulan!!!

    ak dh rendu gle sume!!


  3. Sakilah Says:

    yieyapseng: im not a good story teller..lalalala~

    epul: ya rite..10 years..who knows bleh jmpe balik~ha3. cepat la balik epul!! lots to catch up~ =)


  4. epulupe Says:

    yeah...lotsa things to catch up...
    n nope....for me...time to meet is equivalent of da days we were apart...so, an hours is not enuf!!ngehehe~~


  5. Sakilah Says:

    dats rite..but at least i know what u r heading to!! =)


  6. another 2 years, then you'll write something bout me! Yeay!! =)


  7. Anonymous Says:

    Супер современные новости http://новостипланеты.рф