Mumble...
Being in the office on my first day is not that awkward. I still can find my course mates in my own department, got briefing which gather all of us (UTP trainees) and such an ice breaking which was a common thing that introduced our selves to the seniors (who are also the UTP students).
But when you have to sit down and do your readings is a weird thing because it such like my study week back then in UTP...
when you have to wake up early in the morning (6.30 am) is a weird thing since it has been awhile i didn't woke up this early.. the last time is in SEMASHUR I guess....
you have to wait until 1pm for lunch is a weird thing since it has been awhile I didn't tied with this schedule...
you have to dress up formally is a weird thing since I only wear jeans and slippers to my class...
But what i can summarize here is, all my daily life has to change back to my old boarding school. SEMASHUR. At this moment, I wonder what my friends doing after about 6 months they fly to overseas. Syaque, Fana, Shahir, and Nab. Not to forget Epul and Mizah. Make sure you come here and visit me at KLCC when you guys came back to Malaysia...
Im writing this post during working hours in KLCC. NO SKIP. But doing 'research' in PETRONAS Resource Centre. (Boss, dont scold me!!). Ha3. Actually, i dont have any yet. Shes out for site visit or something...
Opps, gtg. Later~
8 Responses
  1. heh.. okay.. i feel bad for not seeing you during the holidays. met u once, tu pon kau tengah dating =P . okay, next time aku balik, janji jumpe kau. okay.

    owh.. ur boss is a 'She'. haha.. x best~ haha


  2. Sakilah Says:

    ha ha ha. A'ah. And i dont even see her pon lagi..but still.ade yg hot2 daddy kat c2~ ha ha ha =P


  3. Anonymous Says:

    haha. welcome to ur boarding school life. AGAIN. =p
    mls kan...kene bgn awal..lunch at 1. all fixed.
    student's life kt uni better.
    hahaha.
    dun 4get ur 1st salary blnje aku okay .


  4. Farhan Iqbal Says:

    mengeluh po kilah...
    bru working life...
    ilek udeh...

    and ouh!
    selamat mengulor...

    ^^v


  5. Sakilah Says:

    mengulor tu ape paan? ha ha ha.. =P


  6. Half Says:

    oit.. dah mula keje..
    kenal den lagi x.. haha..
    selamat keje..


  7. Sakilah Says:

    of course i remember u la half~
    our maim..
    hu hu hu..
    =)


  8. farhana Says:

    hahah we'll go do girly2 outings in klcc and culik you for lunch yeah??
    xoxo