Wait For Nothing
it almost 3 hours I'm sitting i front of my lappy. always alert with my phone. just have instinct it might be ringing. or it might be receive a msg. or it might be out of battery. or it might be nothing. i dont know. i wait for nothing. it is just a not-doing-anything weekend. and my mouse always click on friendster web page. here i look for updates. my friend's update. I'm very impressed with my friend's achievements. some of them will be a successful engineer. some of them will be our future docs. some of them studied abroad. playing with snows. they all become a successful persons in anytime from now.
At this moment i realized everyone already make their on path. eventhough we used to be classmates, study our same add-maths and biology test books, eat at the same dining hall, live in the same hostel, but we already choose our different path. this is life. a life that full of consequences. wahh, my winamp plays a right song at the right time. "kenagan terindah". the melody match the soul. lalalala. if i can fly to the past. i want all the memories will be recorded in a tape. so that i always can play it. so that it wouldn't fade away...hurm~
Genre: edit post
5 Responses
  1. Farhan Iqbal Says:

    we never know wat we never know...
    as for future, its full with uncertainties...
    lots of path and answer, and everyone of it is a good answer...

    future it is...

    ^^v


  2. Sakilah Says:

    make sense..
    it reminds me the poem that we learned during secondary school..
    The Road Not Taken
    =P


  3. epulupe Says:

    we cant prevent what we cant predict...
    there must be sumting await for what u've been doing n sacrificing all this while...


  4. Sakilah,
    we used to "ride" together,
    though we are on different paths now, but as what the song on your page says, "you will always be a part of me". No matter what happens in the future, you are already a part of me.


  5. Sakilah Says:

    shahir, i'm touched. thanks for being part of my life buddy!! =)