The Good Old Days
It has been 2 weeks I work as a trainee in PCSB, klcc. What a release when it comes to weekend - no need to wake up at 6.00, no need to queue for train, no need to stand up in the train for almost half an hour, and one for most, i can sleep as long as i want. he3 =)
But i cannot run away from one thing. I need to study. But its ok. Ive given a task and that task has to be done with passion. Believe me? Dont. he3. I learned to think positively these days. It makes me feel better I guess. The way we think is the decision for the next step. But making decisions is not my expertize.

Forget about it. Hurm, I just finished watch the video clips of Euphonious. Seems like my post are too wordy, so here i upload some pictures of it during our jamming session and also during the final. Thank God. We manage to the final but only got consolation prize. He3. Its not about win or lose but the journey to the end of it is one of the best thing that happened in my life.

Action

I never expect that I'll be one of this band. I never dreams that I'll be one of this finalist. But thats it. Alhamdulillah. People always planned but the best planner is up-there. We never know what is going to be next. How i miss the good old days. Old? Not that old. hu3.I miss the time when we go for jamming, escape the class, live like a fox, cari kereta, sound check, mapley at 4.00a.m? This is how I gain my weight. Ha3.

stand (l-r): steala,tius, majin, ME, faliq
sit (l-r): sebest, lisa, gedo, pet

So, I really need to be on diet during this internship programme. But tell me how can i reduce my weight? The condition is like this. I live with my family- my home, my bed, my kitchen, my fridge, my food. Works in aircond environment, always got free food since my work station just next to meeting room, go and back home by train, and sleep at 12.00a.m. hu3. This is my new schedule as being a trainee. He3.

its over...

Talk about old days, I want to share something that really make sense. Someone told me this:

"Don't live in your past. Lets the past being a good teacher for your future.

How much you miss the past, you cannot change a thing of it."

but its okey...


0 Responses